Monday, January 26, 2009

CHEMTRAILS!!!

Sundown 25 01 09


It's 25/01/09, 17:20 in Israel right now. I sat down an early dinner and saw a chemtrail right outside my window. That was about 20-25 minutes ago. Then I saw the plane turn around and create another chemtrail.

My Husband saw it too and called me to tell me about it.

The plane circled around for a third time, a chemtrail continuously behind it.

There has been almost no rain in Israel this winter, maybe three days of intermittent rain. We are in a *severe* drought.
I live not too far from the Sea of Galilee. They spray in this area quite often.
I have photos.

I also saw two black helicopters fly past my window. I took photos of them too.


Cont'd

I've uploaded some of the photos of the chemtrails and black helicopters that I took yesterday evening on my Yahoo! groups Loosen the Fetters of Injustice and Voice of the Turtldove.

The last time I saw odd clouds in the sky a camouflage (sp?)-colored helicopter passed my window twice, but the trail was clearly not emitting from the helicopter. Same yesterday with the two black helicopters.

Note they did it just at sunset. So, the full effects of the chemtrails couldn't be seen.

The last squiggly line was the last one I saw before the sky got too dark to photograph it.

Notice the sky didn't get black, but a weird grey.

Today the sky is totally overcast and it is a bleak and dreary day - but not a drop of rain. We've had *a lot* of days like this. By all rights, it should rain, but it doesn't.

There's no rain forecasted till Thursday and it's happened many times that rain was forecasted, but never came.

Israel is building desalination plants, but I understand they won't be ready for some two years.


Dan said he saw chemtrails in the sky again this morning (26 01 09) at 7:30.

This is the first time I've ever seen them make so many fly-overs.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com

  And the Peace Goes On with God's Blessings