Thursday, September 02, 2004

Tzfat Is Also Home To Stunning Intellects Like This One

carin
07:17 24 Aug 2004
"The new generation of leaders in the world is now taking over. Most are under 50 (eg Safed's Yishai Maimon 48, Oded Hameiri 49 etc). This new world generation were brought up on non-stop TV, almost all took drugs in their youth and have been massively exposed to bad schooling, antibiotics, pollution and radiation. We are now on the verge of a precipitate decline worldwide in professionalism, vehicular, aircraft, shipping, construction, nuclear power plant and medical safety, intelligence, banking and accounting accuracy, persistence, filial respect, principles, core-beliefs, self-sacrifice, dedication, morals and conscience - and that's among the good guys! As always, the Jewish People lead the world in any advance or decline! Next year's Klezmer will make this year's look wonderful by comparison! Not to worry: it's all part of the plan. The world is set to end before 6000, & mankind's existence is now gradually winding down!


PS: Happy birthday to Mrs Dotan, who is also 48! (end quote, thank Gawd)

I just turned 47, BTW. My birthdate is not of record on my Tzfat site profile. I do not know how this person knows I had a birthday recently. S/he has stalked my husband and I before.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel

  And the Peace Goes On with God's Blessings