LRAD The Sound They Don't Want You to Hear
This is the sound I normally hear in short bursts.
This sounded on Sept 1, 2010 at about 19: 20, just once.
Sometimes it is repeated, usually three times.
Since I have been filming, this sound is sounded for shorter intervals.
Yesterday, it went off every time I tried to tape it.
On August 17th, this blasted in my room for about a minute at at time, three times. It sounded like a space ship from a B Sci Fi flick from the '60s. I felt very sick, so sick; it didn't occur to me to tape it until it was almost over. I only got the last second of it, which I uploaded on Facebook.
LRAD, Long Range Accoustic Device, Weapon
B"H I am gratified to be able to change the name of this blog to "REASONS TO LIVE IN TZFAT AND NOT". I once, perforce, called this blog "Reasons Not To Live in Tzfat". Lately there are more reasons to live here and that should be admitted and celebrated.
Sunday, September 05, 2010
שכר למודי תורה נכונים Reward of Correct Torah Learning
-
ב"ה תושב"ע היא הנקוד והטעמים של תושב"כ . אי אפשר להפריד בין תושב"כ ותושב"ע כי אי אפשר להגות בתורה בלי להוס...