Thursday, December 03, 2009

I Was Right About Nazi Infiltration into Israel

I received this from someone whose family is Bavarian. He wrote it to me after seeing my video: "Israel is a Nazi Enterprise/Experiment" on You Tube, which can be found on this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLHh8LpdUnk

He thought I was going to give the standard Jewish self-hating schpiel. He was very surprised to hear an Israeli citizen understand that Israel (HaYesuv in those days) was infiltrated.

Moved he wrote the following to me:

After hearing that I recalled years of my family feeling sorry for the peaceful Jewish people of Israel because there is an element there that is a total opposite from the Bavarian Jews who were patriots to Bavaria and the idea of Nazis penetrating Israel in it's early years to promote Jewish Supremacism and hurt the religion and influence the weaker scared Jewish people to contribute to their demise was something that was mentioned by my family because my grandmother or great grandmother never remembered hearing about Jewish people being close to what Israel...


He didn't complete the sentence. So, I asked him to elaborate on what he meant and I asked him for permission to post what he sent me. He wrote:

"yes please because besides my family's position on Israeli military actions and small groups of American Jews who condemn the military actions of the elitist government but don't consider the potential that Nazism based ideology plays a role in it, my grandmother many times during the recurrent conflict prior to her death in 2007 said that there is no way that the elitists and settlers in the west bank represent Jewish people or their values and said that Nazis must have penetrated and brainwashed the people and their behavior because that behavior in a different way supported Nazi lies..."

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com

  תכלית התורה: חיים שגרתיים קדושים