Sunday, March 16, 2008

Some Interesting Masonic History about Tzfat

Today I had a very interesting conversation with a very central figure in Tzfat.

I will not give any details away that will compromise the identity of that person. I will only say that he is from one of the old Tzfat families.

This person's great grandfather was a mason here in Tzfat. He has connections to it as well.

He tried to convince me that masonry isn't a cult, siting the fact that his great grandfather was a very Orthodox Jew.

He told me that they were "the clique" that ran this town were masons, not only a matter of status, but one's entre into the inner circle of Tzfat.

When I asked him if there is a connection between Masonry and the running of this town today, he averted his eyes from me when he said no.

So, now we know that the religious establishment of this "holy" town, the world center of (pseudo) Kabbalah, from which it spread all over the world, was peopled by Orthodox Jews who partook in what the freemasons call 'the craft".

I suggest you look into just what that "craft" is. You may want to drink some camomile tea to settle your stomach first.

To think that Torah and Kabbalah has been being taught by people who belonged (belong?) to a Satanic cult, that it was they who decided halakhah, who presumed to interpret our Tradition.

And to think how many Jews bought into this bill of goods.

I smelled it from the day I moved here. I cannot fathom why others did not.

D2

  And the Peace Goes On with God's Blessings