MY YOU TUBE SITE WAS ON ISRAELI TV
This is my YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SilverRedIndigo
I don't have a TV. So, I didn't see it. I was told by people that they saw me on הלינק בערוץ 8 recently.
Evidently, they did a show on "conspiracies" and they profiled by videos on You Tube.
Do you know anything about the show? I've never watched it.
The site of ערוץ 8 is temporarily under construction and not available.
Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com
B"H I am gratified to be able to change the name of this blog to "REASONS TO LIVE IN TZFAT AND NOT". I once, perforce, called this blog "Reasons Not To Live in Tzfat". Lately there are more reasons to live here and that should be admitted and celebrated.
Monday, December 28, 2009
שכר למודי תורה נכונים Reward of Correct Torah Learning
-
ב"ה תושב"ע היא הנקוד והטעמים של תושב"כ . אי אפשר להפריד בין תושב"כ ותושב"ע כי אי אפשר להגות בתורה בלי להוס...