"THE CORRUPT BUSINESS OF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES", by United States Senator running for re-election, Nancy Schaefer of Georgia
This article absolutely stunned me when I first read it posted on the Google group talk.politics.libertarian when I went there to post "Further to the Unholy Alliance Between Social Workers and State".
I was not stunned by the content, of which I am fully aware. It's the same horror story everywhere. I was stunned by the fact that the author of the article is a US Senator.
See: http://tinyurl.com/2c5a6z
Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com
B"H I am gratified to be able to change the name of this blog to "REASONS TO LIVE IN TZFAT AND NOT". I once, perforce, called this blog "Reasons Not To Live in Tzfat". Lately there are more reasons to live here and that should be admitted and celebrated.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
שכר למודי תורה נכונים Reward of Correct Torah Learning
-
ב"ה תושב"ע היא הנקוד והטעמים של תושב"כ . אי אפשר להפריד בין תושב"כ ותושב"ע כי אי אפשר להגות בתורה בלי להוס...