Reasons Not to Live in Tzfat:
See my comments at the bottom of the post and the response to it on the following URl:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tzfat/message/2864
Please read the text of my post on the following URL:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tzfat/message/2866
A reason to live in Tzfat can be found in the response I received to the above post. Yes, Virginia, there are Jewish Souls looking for the Real Thing in Tzfat:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tzfat/message/2867
Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat (Safed), Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com
B"H I am gratified to be able to change the name of this blog to "REASONS TO LIVE IN TZFAT AND NOT". I once, perforce, called this blog "Reasons Not To Live in Tzfat". Lately there are more reasons to live here and that should be admitted and celebrated.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
שכר למודי תורה נכונים Reward of Correct Torah Learning
-
ב"ה תושב"ע היא הנקוד והטעמים של תושב"כ . אי אפשר להפריד בין תושב"כ ותושב"ע כי אי אפשר להגות בתורה בלי להוס...